Terms and Conditions to PartyTots Packages and Services
1. Booking Conditions
- a. All of the Services, Packages and/or Add-Ons are subject to availability, so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. No booking is considered final and confirmed until such time as we receive your completed and signed Booking Form and proof of payment of your deposit.
- b. Entertainers are subjected to availability; please book the party at least 1 month in advance to avoid disappointment.
- c. Parental supervision is required for kids ages 3 and under.
- d. Party Packages account for 20 kids only. For extra kids, please remember to top up $15 per kid to receive party favors. Clients are advised to top up for additional kids to avoid disappointment.
- e. For extension of services, please check the extension terms and with PartyTots for the charges applicable.
- f. PartyTots will require 30 minutes of time for decoration set-up. PartyTots staff will not be responsible for putting up client’s own decoration during set up time. PartyTots staffs will not be responsible for cleanup of balloon decorations. PartyTots staffs will not be responsible for cleaning up of any mess created by the party activities and guests.
2. Payment Terms
- a. All package and add-on prices quoted are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- b. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the event. Remaining 50% payment is to be made in cash strictly on event day before the start of event.
- c. All deposits by the User are non-refundable unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Provider and their Vendors/Suppliers.
- d. No package is deemed as booked and confirmed until the deposit has been paid, proof received and email confirmation sent by a PartyTots team member.
- e. If cash payment cannot be prepared before the start of event, full payment should be made 3 working days prior to the event.
3. Loss or Damage
- a. The client shall remain responsible for any loss or damage to the property of PartyTots that is caused by the client, their guests or invitees.
- b. The client agrees to reimburse PartyTots for any costs incurred in relation to such loss or damage.
4. Cancellation Terms
- a. Upon cancellation of event, 50% Deposit will be forfeited.
- b. Cancellations with 72 hours or less notice will carry a 100% cancellation / administration charge / rescheduling fee.
- c. Cancellations in excess of 72 hours’ notice will carry a 50% cancellation / administration / rescheduling fee.
5. Postponement Terms
- a. Postponing of event is subjected to a $100 surcharge, subjected to availability, you can also choose to cancel the event and deposit paid will be forfeited.
- b. Postponing of event can only be done 3 working days prior to the party.
6. Extension Terms
- a. Duration of party is maximum 2 hours, excluding set up time. For extension of total event time which requires PartyTots staffs to stay on the event, not including extension charges of services, it is charged at $30 – $50 for 30 mins for extensions if it is requested 5 working days in advance, subjected to availability.
- b. In the case that PartyTots has to add on an extra manpower due to special request, it is chargeable at $50 per hour. For extension of services/activities, please check with PartyTots team the extension charges applicable. PartyTots will not be responsible for teardown of balloon decorations for any packages. PartyTots will not be liable for cleaning up of any mess created by the activities and party guests.
7. Liability Waiver
- a. I hereby give consent for my child/me to take part in the activity and consent to any emergency treatment as necessary. I accept that Tinytots Sports Pte Ltd and their employees, hosts, and coaches are not under liability whatsoever in respect of injury, loss or damage to my child’s/my health or property whilst participating in any party sessions, camps, tournament or other activities wherein my child participates. I understand that participating in any Tinytots Sports Pte Ltd organized activity is at my child’s/my own risk. Tinytots Sports Pte Ltd, its owners, employees and coaches shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever, even in the event of negligence or gross negligence by Tinytots Sports Pte Ltd, its owners, employees and coaches, arising from any personal injury, death, or property loss sustained by participants and family during any party, camp, tournament or other camp, tournament or other activities related to the participants and family engagement with Tinytots Sports Pte Ltd Tinytots Sports Pte Ltd treats safety and well being of children as a priority and reserves the right to expel from any of our activities and without refund any participant or its family who is found bullying, misbehaving or who is generally disruptive.
8. Photographs and Videos
- b. I herewith consent that any photos or videos taken during Tinytots Sports Pte Ltd parties and organized activities are the sole property of Tinytots Sports Pte Ltd and can be used for marketing purposes. These photos or videos will not be passed onto third parties. If you do not wish us to use photos or videos that include your children, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS”